EARLYBIRD SPECIAL PUBLIC HOLIDAY & SPECIAL EVENT CRUISES
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PDAHQF
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR MASSIVE 20% EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT OFF OUR CRUISES ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OR FOR SPECIAL EVENTS!
That's nearly 20% off our normal prices of up to $4000 for cruises on most public holidays and most special events.
PAY FROM JUST $2500 FOR A FIVE HOUR PARTY CRUISE ON MOST PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS.
OR JUST $4000 FOR A FIVE HOUR PARTY CRUISE FOR AUSTRALIA DAY FIREWORKS OR NEW YEARS EVE! (DOWN FROM $5000!)
Earlybird Special based on full compliance with the following:
* Pay $250 non-refundable deposit now to secure your booking, and the balance due 30 November or 14 days before your cruise.
(Or choose to pay later than 30 November - pay a $500 non-refundable deposit now and the balance of our normal cruise price 14 days before the date of your cruise.)
* Extending cruise by an hour when underway is an extra $400 payable by credit card if cruise bookings allow for this.
* Start and finish times often changeable to suit your preferences.
* Price includes boat, crew, fuel, sound system
* Cruise Pickup at East St Jetty (the old East St ferry terminal jetty between the traffic bridges over the Swan River in East Fremantle).
* Alternative pickup and dropoff locations from can be arranged for an extra fee to cover the cost of additional fuel and wages to get the boat there and back. ($150 each way from Mosman Park, Nedlands, Raffles, Perth Port / Barrack St and South Perth.)
* As per Police requirements, guests MUST be served substantial meal during their cruise and be provided at least 2 small bottles of water per cruise by the cruise organiser.
* You will need to bring 12-15 bags of ice to chill your drinks (depending on temperature on the day and number of people onboard - higher the numbers, more bags of ice)
* BBQ Hire available (Webber Family Q) for extra $60 (includes gas and cleaning after the cruise) - you will usually need to cook your own food as crew are busy!
* Either BYO catering, drinks, entertainment, music OR make your cruise an absolutely BREEZE and choose one of our KISS Cruise Upgrades:
1. EASY KISS UPGRADE ($17 per passenger) - we provide a Back Deck BBQ and 2 bottles of water per passenger, so guests eat a substantial meal during their cruise and can remain hydrated, as required by Water Police / Liquor Licensing for all river cruises. We also organise the 15 bags of ice, upgraded sound system.
2. GOURMET KISS UPGRADE ($27 per passenger) - includes EASY KISS extras plus upgrades the back deck BBQ to include scotch fillets, chicken breasts, field mushies for the vegos, gourmet salads and buns, etc, and chips and dips for the beginning of your cruise too.
We can also organise adult entertainers, waitstaff and DJ with smoke machine and lasers too. Upgraded sound system available to really rock the kazbah, just let us know.
ROTTNEST CRUISES ONLY : additional Rottnest Island Authority landing fee is NOT included in the cost of your cruise. This will cost an additional $18 per passenger, less for concerts. Cruises to Carnac and Garden Islands do not incur this charge.