EARLYBIRD SHORTY CRUISE BARGAIN (3.5 hrs avail. anytime Sun 5pm to Fri 3pm)
- Duration : 210 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code : P2LYTD
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR MASSIVE 20% DISCOUNT OFF OUR SHORTY CRUISES!
Just $1000 for our Earlybird Shorty Cruise and $1200 for our Friday afternoon Shorty Cruises - BARGAIN!!!
* Pay $250 non-refundable deposit now to secure your booking, and the balance due 1 November.
Or choose to pay later than 1 November - pay a $500 non-refundable deposit now and the balance of our normal cruise price ($1250 for the standard Shorty Cruises, Premium Dates extra) due 14 days before your cruise.
* Start times and finish times usually can be changed to suit.
Earlybird Special based on full compliance with the following: "
* As per Police requirements, guests MUST be served substantial meal during their cruise and be provided at least 2 small bottles of water per cruise
* Start and finish times usually changeable to suit your preferences.
* Book your cruise anytime 8am - 12 midnight Mon to Thurs, Fri 8am to finishing 2pm, and Sundays from 5pm on.
* $200 additional fee for all Friday afternoon bookings and for premium dates during the summer season.
* Pickups at Sardine Jetty in Fremantle if less than 36 guests (just before Little Creatures Brewery as you cross the railway line) or at East St Jetty if between 36 and 45 guests (between the traffic bridges over the Swan in East Fremantle, straight down the hill from the Trade Winds Hotel, and back towards Fremantle from the Left Bank Pub.)
* Alternative pickups from Fremantle to Perth can be arranged for an extra fee to cover the cost of additional fuel and wages ($100 each way for pickups from jetties from Mosman Bay to Nedlands, and $150 each way from Raffles, Perth Port / Barrack St and South Perth.)
* Price includes boat, crew, fuel, sound system
* You will need to bring 12-15 bags of ice to chill your drinks (depending on temperature on the day and number of people onboard - higher the numbers, more bags of ice)
* Extending cruise by an hour when underway is extra $400 payable by credit card
* BYO catering, drinks, entertainment, music or we can do this for you
* BBQ Hire available (Webber Family Q) for extra $60 (includes gas and cleaning after the cruise) - you will usually need to cook your own food as crew are busy!
* Liquor pickup and loading service available if order alcohol from Dan Murphys in South Fremantle and let us know the name the order is made under
* Or make your cruise an absolutely BREEZE and choose one of our KISS Cruise Upgrades:
1. EASY KISS UPGRADE ($17 per passenger) - we provide a Back Deck BBQ and 2 bottles of water per passenger, so guests eat a substantial meal during their cruise and can remain hydrated, as required by Water Police / Liquor Licensing for all river cruises. We also organise the 15 bags of ice, upgraded sound system, and pick up and load your drinks order (if ordered online from Dan Murphys South Fremantle)
2. GOURMET KISS UPGRADE ($27 per passenger) - includes EASY KISS extras plus upgrades the back deck BBQ to include scotch fillets, chicken breasts, field mushies for the vegos, gourmet salads and buns, etc, and chips and dips for the beginning of your cruise too.
3. XMAS KISS FEAST ($77 per passenger) - includes KISS extras plus a Xmas Feast with all the usual suspects (roast turkey, ham, prawns, gourmet breads and salads, condiments, and Aussie Christmas Cake (fruit pavlova) too!). And an onboard waiter / waitress if you choose too.
We can also organise entertainers too - DJ with smoke machine and lasers, or adult entertainers (male and female).