LEAVERS THREE DAY PRIVATE CHARTER TO ROTTO
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PJWES3
THIS IS THE WAY TO DO LEAVERS IN STYLE!
And your parents will like it because you have a professional Skipper onboard the vessel supervising you.
When you compare the prices, its pretty cheap too - ferry fares to Rottnest for up to 40 guests, and then 10 of you sleeping onboard for three nights. Big fridge and big back deck BBQ, big sundeck on the bow, and foam beach off the back of the boat too! Party lights, lasers and smoke machine with a big sound system make this the boat people will want to be on.
IMPORTANT : NO under-age drinking or illicit drugs are allowed onboard the vessel at any times during the charter. The charter will be immediately cancelled should any guests onboard fail to observe this requirement. The idea is for you to be able to party throughout Leavers, legally and safely. You make sure you stay legal, we will be doing our very best to ensure you stay safe. Simple.
Earlybird Special based on full compliance with the following:
* Pay $250 non-refundable deposit now to secure your booking, and the balance due 31st October.
(Or choose to pay later than this by paying a $500 non-refundable deposit now and the balance of our normal cruise price 7 days before your departure date.)
* Price includes boat, crew, fuel, sound system, back deck BBQ, and beds for 11.
* Cruise Pickups and Dropoffs at East St Jetty (old Ferry Terminal between the traffic bridges in East Fremantle where the Rottnest Ferry leaves from.)
* As per Police requirements, guests consuming alcohol must consume substantial meals throughout each day, and at least four 1 litre bottles of water be made available for each guest each day.
* Cost of ice is additional and charged at the end of the charter - this will be around $200 for the four days.
* Rottnest Landing Fee payable to the Rottnest Island Authority at $24 per guest arriving at Rottnest is in addition to the above, and needs to be paid before the cruise departs Fremantle at the start of the charter.