Our absolute BARGAIN of a Weekend River Cruise! Perfect for all occasions. BYO everything or take advantage of our budget, gourmet & Xmas upgrades & we do it ALL for you. Premium dates more.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR MASSIVE 20% DISCOUNT OFF OUR WEEKEND CRUISES! (FIVE HOURS NOT FOUR = MORE TIME TO PARTY!)
PAY JUST $1800 FOR A FIVE HOUR CRUISE ON FRIDAY DAY OR NIGHT, AND DURING THE DAY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.
OR JUST $2000 FOR A FIVE HOUR CRUISE ON SATURDAY NIGHT!
Ask about our November and February $100 Friday discounts too!
That's 20% off our normal prices of $2250 for five hour cruises on Friday afternoons and evenings, or during the day on Saturdays and Sundays, and $2500 for Saturday night cruises!!!
Extra charges for Premium Dates do apply, so check your preferred date online for a price online, or contact us for more information.
Earlybird Special based on full compliance with the following:
* Pay $250 non-refundable deposit now to secure your booking, and the balance due 30 November or 14 days before the start of your cruise.
(Or choose to pay later - pay a $500 non-refundable deposit now and the balance of our normal cruise price 14 days before the date of your cruise.)
* Extending cruise by an hour when underway is an extra $400 payable by credit card if cruise bookings allow for this.
* Start and finish times often changeable to suit your preferences.
* Price includes boat, crew, fuel, sound system
* Cruise Pickup at Sardine Jetty at East St Jetty (the old ferry terminal jetty between the traffic bridges over the Swan River in East Fremantle).
* Alternative pickup and dropoff locations from can be arranged for an extra fee to cover the cost of additional fuel and wages to get the boat there and back. ($100 each way for pickups from jetties from Mosman Bay to Nedlands, and $150 each way from Raffles, Perth Port / Barrack St and South Perth.)
* As per Police requirements, guests MUST be served substantial meal during their cruise and be provided at least 2 small bottles of water per cruise by the cruise organiser.
* You will need to bring 12-15 bags of ice to chill your drinks (depending on temperature on the day and number of people onboard - higher the numbers, more bags of ice)
* BBQ Hire available (Webber Family Q) for extra $60 (includes gas and cleaning after the cruise) - you will usually need to cook your own food as crew are busy!
* Either BYO catering, drinks, entertainment, music OR make your cruise an absolutely BREEZE and choose one of our KISS Cruise Upgrades:
1. EASY KISS UPGRADE ($17 per passenger) - we provide a Back Deck BBQ and 2 bottles of water per passenger, so guests eat a substantial meal during their cruise and can remain hydrated, as required by Water Police / Liquor Licensing for all river cruises. We also organise the 15 bags of ice, upgraded sound system.
2. GOURMET KISS UPGRADE ($27 per passenger) - includes EASY KISS extras plus upgrades the back deck BBQ to include scotch fillets, chicken breasts, field mushies for the vegos, gourmet salads and buns, etc, and chips and dips for the beginning of your cruise too.
We can also organise adult entertainers, waitstaff and DJ with smoke machine and lasers too. Upgraded sound system available to really rock the kazbah, just let us know.
ROTTNEST CRUISES ONLY : additional Rottnest Island Authority landing fee is NOT included in the cost of your cruise. This will cost an additional $18 per passenger except for concerts. Cruises to Carnac and Garden Islands do not incur this charge.